Halloween decorations 2012

Discussion in 'General' started by nanners, Aug 28, 2012.

1. So I decided I want to have the creepiest Halloween decorations in my neighborhood. :devious::devious::devious::laughing:

So I decided to start collecting baby dolls, and creating art monstrosities.

Anybody have some cool ideas for decorations?

2. Well put, son.

3. I was going to go as a stoned kid, that has no money, but a lust for free candy.

4. [​IMG]

On a related topic you can never go wrong with creepy carnival stuff

5. Thanks for the input... I like to hear about costumes.... But I kind of made this thread about decorations....:rolleyes:

6. Along the lines of this but I'll add to it. Maybe find a broken mirco wave, fake blood and baby doll parts

[​IMG]

7. A molten blob of limbs and heads.

8. You could get some fake decapitated body parts & hang 'em up everywhere around your house. A head or two on a post would also be pretty ill too. Fake blood everywhere would be wicked. Fake spiders, cockroaches, bats etc.

9. I love Halloween night, my birthday :D

we always get a lot of black lights, turn the regular lights off and put some glowing decorations.. creepy ones..

to top it off, I dress up as Zorro :laughing:

10. ghouls, maybe put some little ghouls everywhere also magnets would be cool to throw people off

11. The Island of Dolls seems pretty creepy. Now I wish that we had more trees so that I could do this in front of my house for Halloween.

Who would be down to visit this place?
    [​IMG]

12. #14 nanners, Aug 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2012
    Mainly outside. I want it to be too scary for kids to walk up to. Bahahah

Nice! I have a strobe light and fog machine. I might get some red lights. And my little bro always pops out to scar people. Last year my friend and I strung spider webs all the way across my yard. There was a huge ass spider web that was like 30 ft.

Haha... I've done that and its always awesome! One year I stuck a bunch of fake human bones and body parts in the scrubs. I call them death shrubs. Who needs fake bats when theres real bats. Maybe I'll build a bat house to attract them. :devious:

Magnets? like how?

Yeah that place is awesome. I was thinking about that island.... That and a local artists inspired me.