Halloween Candy

Discussion in 'General' started by dobro49, Oct 14, 2022.

1. I’m high as a kite and attacking 1 of 3 (THREE) bags of mixed Halloween candy that I impulse bought at the dollar store. I live in the sticks and haven’t seen a trick or treater in years but I always buy candy. Anybody else “celebrating” Halloween early?

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. LOL, you'll be bouncing off the walls all night. I'm actually off candy for a while. I was eating way the fuck too many mini Reese's cups. Now I gotta put blinders on at the store 'cause of all the Halloween candy being on sale.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Nah man, the minis don’t make you gain weight.

Edit to add that a bag of the Reese’s minis are in the bunch but I haven’t opened them yet.

• Funny Funny x 3
  4. My wife packs my lunchbox (thankyou, honey).
    She is turning me diabetic because the bottom is all thumb size "3 Musketeers".

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. I start celebrating at Oct 1. sometimes a bit earlier. Already went through a variety bag of Butterfinger, 100Grand, Crunch and Baby ruth. Now I got some Twix and (caramel apple) Ghirardelli. If you ever get a chance I recommend trying out Reeses Take 5, one of the best new candy bars imo. Also watching a bunch of horror movies and some TV shows. Already watched, Creepshow, Creepshow 2, some Tales from the Crypt, Friday the 13th (1-4).

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  7. I had Rolos for breakfast this morning if any parents are looking for advice on meal planning.
    The horror movies are another tradition. I was a huge fan of the genre as a teen and usually rewatch the classics like Halloween and Psycho. There’s a good documentary about the making of Halloween that I’ve enjoyed too. That string budget film has made piles of money.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. NGL I Be Helpin My Self To The Candy In October Lol. I Have A Few Specific Favorites Too That I Always Look For. :yummy:

~Toni~

• Like Like x 2
  9. OAN I Forgot To Mention My Favs Are Those Lolly Pops Which Are Green An White An Orange. If Yall Know What Ones I Mean. Also Like Blow Pops Too Tho.

~Toni~

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Maaaan I always buy a bunch so I can go on a candy binge while I am working but I always forget or my kids eat it first

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. My niece, who is grown now, never liked chocolate so I was always there with her on Halloween night. She went for the sour type candies.

• Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  12. I'm always stocked on chocolates and candy.
    But my nearest neighbor is half a mile away, there's never been trick or treating here ever.
    The place I lived at, had thousands of kids roaming the street, we gave out candy the 1st year and then turned the lights off the following years, too many trick or treaters.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  13. My Fav Kinda Chocolate Is Those Hershey Kisses Tho!

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Don’t give me any ideas, I’ve got to go in for coffee sweeteners tomorrow.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. lol those were the times. I would also take my
    Niece trick or treating.

One time I went super high and next thing I knew it was past 10pm and we were still walking around looking for candy

this was before I knew she smoked, but I think she was high too

• Funny Funny x 3
  16. Bingewatching "Twilight Zone" shows from the 1960s. Probably my favorite. Also like "Playhouse 90" and "Kraft Theater" type dramas.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  17. "There is nothing wrong with your television set.
    Do not attempt to adjust the picture.
    We will control transmission."

This is some really freaky shit when you're 13 and home alone. (12 miles out in the boonies, too)

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. My 10 yr old likes candy every day of the year

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. Recently I came up with an idea to celebrate Halloween to invite my friends to some fun games in the big garden cookie clicker

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. Love candy. I bought a bunch of edibles for Halloween week

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1