Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Half Zip, New Scale, New Glass!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by NickRIPS, Dec 12, 2009.

1. I wasn't sure which to post this in, Stash Jar or Toking tools, so I just made one on here. Alright I just picked up a half zip tonite for 200$, I weighed it and it weighed exactly 14.0. I Smoked a bowl in my bong that i got last weekend and got baked. It smells like outdoors, but definitly headies. Also my M-500 Scale which I picked up for 20 Bucks at a local headshop. By the way, I live in massachusetts. Oh and sorry if the pics are bad.

My Bong: Paid 110 for it and a new slide i bought as well for 110, it definitly was overpriced, but I fell in love at first sight when i saw the 3 mushrooms blown into the glass. It is also my first bong.

Bong
    [​IMG]

Slide
    [​IMG]

Half O in The Bag
    [​IMG]

Half O in The Bag 2
    [​IMG]

Little .7 Nug I picked out
    [​IMG]

The Scale, And All the Half Zip whats on the scale is a quarter [it was 6.9-7.0 so whatever] and what's not on is a second quarter.
    [​IMG]

Thoughts?

2. I GOT THAT SAME SCALE. bud looks dope

3. the bud is fucking insane for 200 a half, great high though.

4. I have the exact same pot. Its real good, but mines less leafy. Deff looks 100% exactly the same. Small buds right? Hits hard as a champ? I'm holding a bud up to the screen man. Good pickups.:smoking:

5. Thanks and yes the buds are pretty small, my largest nugs were like a g out of the whole half. Definitly good bud, definitly.