Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

half weed, half oregano(maybe)?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xXashira, Dec 3, 2011.

1. hi blades c: ive been a grasscity forum stalker for a while now and decided to make and account today...cause I have a question for you guys.

well earlier today i gave my friends boi ten bucks cause he said he was ganna go meet a guy and get some bud and offered to play delivery boy for me.
    so i gave him my money and he runs off, then i see him like an hour later.

he comes back and hands me like 1/8th, of freakin OREGANO. He was all jumpy like "omg look how much pot i got you for ten bucks this guys great!!! we smoked a bowl of it im soooo high!!1!1!"
    -_____-' i was just like, wow kiddo...
    so i come home later and i look at the baggie in the light, and it actually had some legit bud ground up in it...so i tried a bowl of it.
    it tasted kinda strange, and it burned a little too easy for all of it to be pot, but it still got me kinda high.
    Not /really/ high though, and it made me feel sorta nauseated and gave me a slight headache..

SO long story short, i gatta baggie of some pot mixed with what looks like oregano..
    i only have enough money for like a tank of gas so i cant really get any decent bud tonight....you guys think i'd be ok if i smoked this? its not ganna like kill me or something crazy rite? ._.

...maybe ill just wander downtown denver tonight and split a j with some homeless guy :smoke:

2. Nah you dont wanna ef with it. Just count it as a loss and move on. Or sell it to the kid who loved it so much, but let em know its synthetic.

3. I would pick all of the bud out and put it in a seperate container if i were you. you should be able to differentiate weed and oregano by its color. it might take a while but its worth not smoking oregano. it can be really harsh on your lungs and make you sick. happened to me when i was in high school. i beat the kids ass.

4. Sift through it and pick out the bud and throw the rest...and go and backhand your friend

5. maybe ill just bake a nasty cookie and give it to him :)<

6. is it ground up into powder? if it is full of little craps of bud, you sure as hell should be able to pick it out

7. Then stop. Swing the other way and make it a regular slap :cool:

8. I got ripped off once with oregano. It was the first time I bought, and there was like, .3g of bud mixed in with it. Spent $40 on that shit :mad: Don't smoke it, it's not really worth the headache.

I was dumb and 15.

9. Make kief, that way you get all the THC out and none of the oregano.