half track of shrooms

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by matteothefart, Nov 23, 2009.

1. can two people eat a half track of shrooms?? this is not really asking for dosage.. i know that we can eat it and be safe, but i just want to know if the psychedelic effects will still be there...

kthxbai

2. wtf is a half track of shrooms :confused:

3. i'm with you on that.. I'm guessing a half o?

4. im guessing half o, and yes.

5. track? sweet lingo man

6. half O is a decent amount of mushies if that's what he means by 'half track' personally never heard that lol. mmm shroomies...

7. guessing track means eighth, since he's wondering if there will still be any effects if split between 2 people....

OP, dont expect any visuals....

8. A half 8th between 2 people no nothing will happen most likely. You need .5g at least for threshhold according to Erowid, and that'd be basically no effects.

A half ounce, yes, I've done a 6g trip that blew my mind. 7g would probably do the sme to anyone else.

9. A half eight per person should produced decent results. You're not going to be flippin tripping balls.

10. i meant 1.7g

i bought some shrooms along with 2g of some really fluffy weed(wasnt real good)

but my boy wanted some shrooms and i told him to fuck off it wont work if i give him any..... we rolled up a spliff then a joint, then when i went to take the shrooms he ran off with them all over the house, when i didn't let him have any he acted like he was 5 and pouted... i wanted to slap him and i ended up giving him the only cap and half of a stem... then i ate about 8 stems and noticed nothing....

i'm pretty mad that i got 1 cap and a shitload of stems.. also the guy who sold them to me didnt bring a scale and the amount he gave me seemed a little sketchy... i originally wanted shrooms, but the guy who sells them lost his phone and when he finally contacted me i spent half of the shroom money on weed... and i went back to him and got a really crappy deal.. 30 dollars for stems... i said fuck it, i wanted to trip and it looked like i would off of that amount... i probably did trip a little, but not enough to tell if it was placebo or weak trip... i wanted visuals

11. i spent 30 on an eighth my first time and i was just laughing and the colors wnet from bright to dark. hoping to get 3 hits of lucy monday, or tuesday

12. I spent 40 on 2/8ths and was splitting it with a friend. I was greedy and took more out of his half than I should have, I ended up taking around 6 grams and in result I tripped fucking hard. They were supposedly the most potent around only in town for halloween weekend ( I took them on halloween) I took them in public but came home when things were getting to fucked up and luckily it peaked right as I tried working my computer. I couldn't type for shit because it was changing languages and that put me in a whole new world.

13. yea.. i wish i had a good connect...