Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

half smoked joints

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by bigman, May 23, 2003.

1. a friend of mine had an 8th generation roach at one point. we smoked that shit in h9is bong and got fucked. there was so much resin.

2. really... i bet more people here smoke joints then they do blunts. Blunts are harsh, and they're made of fake tabaco. Synthisized tabaco is real bad for you. And Joints are funner anyway.

3. I live i cali and everyone here smokes blunts because
    a. they taste better
    b. less roaches
    c. you can roll more into one so instead or rolling three joints you can roll one nice smooth blunt

so :p

4. Yeah if you've got a 2nd gen. and its almost roached it might have alot of resin on it. If any of you ever smoke superjoint cones (need alot of cryp) you can get a decent amount of resin in the end right up to the filter. Gets you REALLY baked but it tastes downright NASTY. I smoke enough that I dont usually resort to that...but hey if your low on greens then go for it. Just expect it to taste like....well...tar.

5. Blunts go through weed so much faster than joints. I like blunts a lot but can't afford to always roll them. I like joints occasionally and smoke out of a pipe most of the time when I'm with friends. I do like smoking joints and blunts for the resinated roach. After tomorrow I should have like 4 roaches and that's with me smoking out of my one hitter most of the time. Then I should be able to use some of that to make a better j. Or I could stick it in the compartment of my dugout so I'll be hitting resinated pot with my one hitter.

6. i only do blunts on occasion, more of a special fun time thing :)

i loooove doobies, nothigns more fun to me than sitting down with a huge bag and rolling a million joints one after another.

7. LMAO! how true

8. if a wanna get that extra higherness(lol)..just smoke a Newport 100 after you smoke a blunt joint bowl or bong and you'll notice the difference.

9. ROACH!

10. I saved 5 or 6 roaches from my last bag and put the pot in my dugout for my one-hitter. Then, a couple friends wanted to get stoned and all I had with me was my dugout so we smoked it all and were doing pretty good. Got tired of using the little one hitter so I made a bong for us to use. Ah, good times. Now I need a new bag. Anyone wanna mail me some?