Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Half Pound of Purple Kush

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ills, Feb 11, 2010.

1. lmao no way. NO ONE will pay 600/O

at most 400

2. Ok, I was imagining it as they gave me 6 100 dollar bills for 28 grams of diesel. We get it, you get better prices but did you ever stop to think about the people that have money and don't give a fuck about what anything costs? 600 an oz is very common with the executive types that smoke.

3. damn ur getting a steal. 230 an O is nuts. But then again the only way to really make a nice profit is to get huge quantities. meaning only ounces and up.

4. I can't even get schwag where I live either I only get dank. :D

5. good pick up wish i had a cali connect! specially since everyone in jersey trys 2 rip you off

6. when you get a two pack it shouldnt cost 230 a zip thats mad taxed.
    way to burn yourself out by admitting that you are a drug dealer...FAIL

i can hear the banhammer coming down the hall

7. Dam it's been along time. That shit look phi how can I get one of them cheap zip str8 like that.....

8. fuck ocean county and jackson township. NOTHIN comin through here :(

9. Wow thats a big tasty sack of bud. Im jealous of that shit man. enjoy all of that smoke bro :D

10. I just got a pound of Irene Kush a week ago. the greatest pick-up of my life so far. It even weighed 452. Im use to only picking up pounds of hi-mids and beasters so it feels amazing for the first big time grab of GOOD. Props to you to my brother.:hello:

11. yo mayn i wanna eat that bag...you ever mailed weed? =D

12. I want to make a pillow out of that purple bud and just lay back and smoke a fat bong load of it.

13. now that's alotta purp, send that shit over here. :p

14. Nice. My mouth was watering too.

15. !! How the fuck did you get 2 pounds of that shit for 74? dude where the fuck do you live? or maybe you just have some cool fuckin dealers.

16. Read the thread, it's been said about 5 times.

$74 HUNDRED.

$7400.

$seventyfourhundred.

Everyone got it?

17. nice bud man, gotta love the grapes

18. HOLY FUCK! $7400!!??! the most I've fuckin paid was $400 pound for dro.

19. :rolleyes: ugh come on now ^