Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Half Oz Prices

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Deuro, May 18, 2013.

1. hey, im about to get some weed today. when i was told the first time, it was 120 a half oz but now i'm told it gonna be 220 for a half oz. i personally think this is some bullshit. im willing to pay at most 170 for a half. im also gonna renegotiate the price cuz im not paying 2/3 the price for half the product... i mean an oz is about 300 in my area. how much do you guys average for prices? i would also appreciate input on the current situation im in.

2. #2 okiuisdgf, May 18, 2013
    Last edited: May 18, 2013
    FACK NO! they're trying to rip you off man. A half AT MOST is $200.. I wouldnt go a penny over. 

3. and the fact they said $120 first is fishy as hell...

4. Pineapple Kush through a MOM delivered via USPS with tracking and a guaranteed resend if missing costs $190 for 14 grams. No stress of having to meet a dealer.

5. Thank you for the replies. due to some unforseen bullshit (yet again!) im gonna be without weed. a mixture of unreliability and stupidity means i have to jump through fuckin hoops in order to be told they're probably sleeping... and no, i won't order weed through the mail... my regular dealer is currently in florida so i gotta put up with the halfwits who like to pretend to be dealers...