Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Half oz of some no name

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Forever Wavy, Oct 29, 2012.

1. re-up just in time for the hurricane!!!! :hello: smokin this no name loud. paid 200$ for the half. (not all is pictured)

IMG_5031.jpg

IMG_2459.jpg

IMG_2067.jpg

2. Looks delicious, price is crazy to me, but lets not get in to that :p

Should make for a great hurricane smoke :D

3. Deff not loud

4. Not having an amazing camera doesn't mean it's not good bud. But you're right, it doesn't make loud noises (I would assume).

5. Looks good man. Enjoy! :smoking:

6. Where you live at? I pay the same price and EVERYONE here calls it loud not dank

7. is that considered high quality where youre from?(srs question, not trying to be sarcastic)

8. Really the camera makes a huge fucking difference. I use my phone and compare to a camera and its a significantly different picture

9. Where do you live ? a half is only 120€$

10. Thanks for telling us the universal price

11. [quote name='"9D3"']
    Not having an amazing camera doesn't mean it's not good bud. But you're right, it doesn't make loud noises (I would assume).[/quote]

I love your sig and have actually come up with that same theory on my own.

12. Feels like a violation to pay $200 for a half ounce.
    But I can understand if you live in a non medical state.
    It maybe acceptable price range there.

13. looks like some blue dream honestly. not bad either looks like upper scale greenhouse which is good

14. doesnt look terrible lol
    high grade not exactly

15. Idk what you guys are talking about, shit looks pretty good to me.

Nice pick up

16. ^ Yeah man seriously, looks flame to me... :eek:

17. I'll find a good nug and take a better pic -.- but i live in NJ and it's actually a good price.. It's normally like 220$

18. Happy to live where i live; 120 a o is great. 220 hurts the bank too much

19. That's good grade weed. 6.5/10 imo

20. Jersey prices suck. I feel you.