Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Half Oz of snow(?)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by TokenChoken, Oct 3, 2012.

1. #1 TokenChoken, Oct 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2012
    Not really sure what this is but buddy gave me an overstuffed half O of this "snow" and 2gs pf Strawberry Haze as a gift. Picked it all up for $110.

Attached Files:

2. I mean I assume it's weed, right? The one on the right definitely is, but the one on the left looks like it could be some weird kind of plant. Probably weed, but hard to tell based on the picture

but if it is weed, nice pickup. really cheap

3. Yeah it's just crystally as hell so it reflected kind of weird. I already smoked some so I can assure you it is weed.

4. Looks good, smoke that shit!

5. Thought this thread was about cocaine haha.

Enjoy da herbs!

6. #6 TokenChoken, Oct 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2012
    Haha funny you say that cause when he texted me I thought he was talking about coke fot a second. Then I realized that was way to good a deal lol.