Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Half oz of regs vs 5 grams dank

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mr.Hudddson, Feb 21, 2018.

1. TItle says it all. Which is worth more in your opinion? They're about the same price, I just wanna know if this'll stretch like I want it to. All bud will go towards pipe, and the occasional blunt if I were to get the regs. Anyone? Not really trying to get a guided answer, just more so reading opinions of others so I can implement that in my daily toking :smoke:

I read a lot of shit I typed baked and half doesn't even make sense. Bear with me :hippie:

2. Really mainly depends about the quality of the 14g's of regs in question. The reason I say so is that in all of my experience, 'regs' are generally categorised more by appearance and overall bag appeal more so than by it's actual THC percentage or quality. Meaning that in all of said experience, I have had regs that if you put 4 ounces of it side by side, would look and smell scarily identical to each other, but possess 4 wildly different THC contents.

All this to say, if it's regs that are super-stony and an actual good value for the price, I'd likely get that as it's regs that have a real shot of lasting a while and delivering the deal you're looking for. If it happens to be bottom of the barrel reggie mersh, bypass that and just duke it out with the 5g's of dank. It may not last quite the same as the quantity, but you'd get more satisfaction out of smoking herb that will actually get you high, as opposed to something that you may be forced to smoke an eighth of in one sitting just to barely not feel sober.

jah!/*d$*:smoking:

• Like Like x 1