Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Half Oz of Diesel

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Archer, Oct 29, 2011.

1. I picked up a half oz sour diesel. Weighed out to be 14.1 for $170. I smoked probably 2.5 grams before the pic.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The camera makes it look like high mids but its fire, I just couldn't use my camera right.

2. looks pretty good, nice I have the same jar minus the electrical tape.

3. Clear your eye boogers out, man! That's a rubber seal, not electrical tape...lol'd

4. That's electrical tape lol, I did that last night.

5. Man I bet that smells wonderful

6. Lol why? 5$ should get you like 2 mason jars at the store, and im sure you got a couple dollars.

looks like some decent buds, was probably some older stuff by all the amber trich's giving it the golden look.

doubt its sour d though brah looks nothing like any sour i seen, more like a kush look.

stay high man :bongin:

7. Its sour D but I think it was crossed with something. It is a tad darker than sour D is and has a kushy look but it smells and tastes very much of sour D.

8. i have some headband that is identical to that in my shop right now.

and while it doesnt look like your typical headband, that would account for the diesel smell and taste, and kushy look.

its definitely not the best weed ive seen, but thats why we sell it for 160 an oz.

9. All I know is it is a good high hah :)

10. thats all that matters!

11. Yeah could be headband man. I have some right now that doesn't look great but its honestly some of the most potent weed ive smoked

Attached Files:

12. I know my tapes, son.