half oz blunt

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by drewzilla, Feb 22, 2009.

1. wow, now that's a cannon and a half

nice man, i'm sure it was thoroughly enjoyed

2. its called a swastika and i think your right, but its a sick ass fucking ashtray. i didnt notice until i looked at it again, but its all good.

once again. drewzilla pearls another phattie. so sick.

3. never noticed it resembled a swastica, thats lame. its a great ashtry for blunts though

4. lol, swastika ashtray and a bob marley picture

but i would be out early if i was hittin that blunt

5. impressive roll, that wouldve been some resiny roach

6. how many heads where on that blunt lol

7. Its defiantly not wasting weed. I disagree with you

8. 3

more like two though cause we smoked a hash blunt first and my girls lungs / throat were bothering her so she wasn't really hitting it much

9. What was the occasion?

10. Saturday

11. If i was smokin that to the head id probably put it out like six times lol.

12. sounds like a good reason to me. :smoking:

13. #33 drewzilla, Feb 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2009
    well the roach from that thing stunk up the entire downstairs and i got 2 people coming this afternoon to see about renting rooms haha :eek:

i just finished off the roach, man that thing was like 3 blunts still. made a quick video but the heat is on and was blowing the smoke away from me unfortionatly so it screwed up my french

[ame=http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v296/andrewheartsbridget/?action=view&current=MOV00101.flv][​IMG][/ame]

but yeah really no special occasion, my buddy alex (aka craze if any of you know him around philly) came over last night (actually thank god he did, long story but some psycho came over last night scared the fuck out of me and this bull got rid of him for me) so i decided to do somethin special

but anyway yeah, this thing killed my lungs. it drew insanely big hits, really had me floored and i get down on a lot of blunts.

• Like Like x 1
  14. haha that shit looks bomb as fuck

15. Drewzilla, look EXACTLY like an acquaintance of mine here in SoCal.

If you were, I'd call you and slap you for not sharing! Haha, but on the real... you must have been flying above the clouds after that!

16. :laughing:

17. haha speaking of clouds, it set of a smoke alarm in a bedroom UPSTAIRS

the house was looking foggy

18. a half ounce blunt for three people? damn haha a one gram blunt with dank is enough to get me and two friends high. very niceee

19. Now you're just rubbing it in, just kidding.:D Good thing you don't have that one security service where if the alarm goes off, they send an officer or fireman.

20. wow, what a fatty