Half Outdoor, Half Indoor?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by BoulevardLinkletter, Aug 15, 2014.

1. Not sure if anyone else has asked this, so please go easy on me.. I only have experience in growing outdoors in the ground and I'm by no means an expert, here's my question

I'm thinking about growing in a large-ish pot and bringing it inside at night. I'm usually home all day, but I don't want to have to worry about it overnight. Is this unheard of?

I wouldn't be able to set up a grow room or anything unfortunately, otherwise I'd be onto it.

Any tips? Feedback? Please be nice :)

2. nice thread. I was wondering the same.. I'm sure you should be good tho.. I'm doing the same wit some seedlings the are right outside I jus throw a fluorescent light right before dark for an extra 2 hours every night

3. It's an excellent idea plus if it's a dark room you can control the light cycle

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Awesome, thanks for the feedback! Looking forward to starting with it. I'll probably germinate a few seeds and pick the strongest seedling. Going to go organic with soil and fert, I don't want it to get too complicated.I'm only growing for personal use so I'm not looking to produce a monster :)

5. yep excellent idea, you can bring them in a little before dark, and force flower... harvest 3-4 times a year instead of once..