Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Half Ounce of Mids vs an Eighth of Dank

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MiDz, Jan 14, 2011.

1. So, I'm getting paid tomorrow and last paycheck the majority of my money went towards bud. This time I'm trying to get more bang for my buck and make it last. I get paid once every two weeks. I get the best weed I've ever smoked in my life from a buddy of mine at work. It's the prettiest, best smelling, best tasting dank I've ever smoked. One bowl of that stuff will have you gone, man. He sells it $30 for like 1.7, $60 for 3.5 (1/8) and $120 a quarter. It's a bit pricey but worth it cuz of the quality. I also have a mids guy. It's decent stuff, your average mids... pretty decent mids for sure though. I mean it's a little seedy and a bit stemy but what mids arent, lol? I can either get an eighth of that dank ass stuff for $60 bucks or get a half ounce of some good mids for $60-70. I mean I love that dank and would rather smoke nothin but that shit but I need my sack to last a week or two.. I tend to smoke everyday.. at least twice. What should I do?:eek:

2. man your talking about FOUR times as much weed....

do it, and if quality is an issue make hash, and get like 2 grams of killer iso or bho that will knock the socks off dank any day. :)

3. A half ounce is 2 quarters. If the mids are decent then thats a lot more than just 3.5 grams. Especially if you need it to last you a couple weeks..

4. dude get the nugs try and get 1/4 for a 100 or something cuz that is high... then just have some self control and try and stretch

5. it depends man. i enjoy the act of smoking. therefore i would go for the quarter of mids. that way i can have a nice half hour or hour session just smoking away. if u just wanna get high and be on your way then get the dank.

6. Yeah, but that dank gets me 10x higher.. it's a real treat, almost a shame to smoke it. I mean I get what your saying about more weed and all but it's gonna have stems, seeds and shake.. The dank I get is big fat fluffy buds, no seeds or stems or shake.

7. Canadian mids aren't

[​IMG]

8. I would say get the dank. Hit it with a bong so it goes straight to the dome. :bongin:

9. I always say, especially when you don't have much money to spend and get paid rarely, go with the half of mids.

If you have a regular income, just save up and buy the half of dank instead. It will last you alot longer and you will get way higher

10. truth!

i <3 our $5/g shit.

11. yeah but the thing is if you get a half your dealer will prob give you 15-17gs. vs 4g of dank. the thing with me is sometimes im in the mood for a blunt. sometimes a joint. sometimes a bowl ets. if you have more weed youll be able to do that and be able to smoke a blunt then say hey i wanna hit the bong too. just for the act of smoking. but like i said if its about getting high then get the dank. i usually just buy an ounce of dank and work on that.

12. I think I'm gonna go with the half ounce of mids. I've been wanting to smoke more blunts and practice rolling tulips and stuff lately but with that dank it's just waste to roll it up in my opinion, i just pack it in a bowl lol. So im gonna have to go with the midz and roll up some fatties. Thx for the help guys!

13. id get the half sence my tolerance is low. i only get what u guys call dank(the 60 a 8th stuff) everyonce in awhile. so id go with the half lol. a half can last me a month. and i smoke bout everyday. just lil bits. about .2 grams a day. to be exact.

14. i would say a wise choice

15. well i get lots of mids allll the time.

so if it came down to it i would get the dank as a treat.

One time my cousin and I got some great dank. He took a hit from the bong, failed to clear it, I took it and cleared it. I was already high after that. I joke and say "I got high off a half of a hit."

Point being, if you're bongin it go dank. Any papers involved, gotta go mids.

16. word^ or when i get dank i use my glass chillum one hitter. or load one hitters in my glass bong.

17. go dank or go home

18. You have to love yourself first, why mistreat yourself. I say good choice is the dank, treat yourself right.

Mids are for gatherings where there are too many people to share with, because it´s scarce.

Dank, Bong It.

19. Neither are California's:rolleyes:

20. Blasphemy! if i had a choice to go with 2 corrolas or 1 ferrari i would go for the ferrari

DANK! and never look back