Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Half ounce of fire

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TooLegitToQuit, Apr 17, 2012.

1. So preparing for 4/20, i'm thinking about getting a half oz. My dealer said it's 180 for a half ounce of some fire. Do you think it's a good deal or should I get a ounce of mids for 110-120?

2. I always go Mids

3. Yeah same here, but my dealer for mids has been on vacation for spring breek so i have to buy the fire, do you think it's a good deal?

4. [quote name='"Lanny17"']I always go Mids[/quote]

Depending on your area and if it's actually classifiable as fire I think it's fair tho ... Around here that's about what I'd pay

5. For 4/20 definitely go dank, that's 20$ less than I could get it so..

6. I'd say get an 0 of mids. You'd get double the weed but maybe not the best weed ever, But imo if your smoking with friends its not really gonna matter

7. Go with quality man

8. Quality over Quantity my friend.
    I'd go for the fire.

9. If its like the mids i get, id definetly be getting the oz. Its gonna be 4/20 and your gonna be tokin all day, the oz will last much longer.

10. Yeah mids i get are pretty good, thats why id get the o :hello:

11. i pay 140-160 for half o of dank in cali, buy it and enjoy it, forget about mids

12. id say go for Quality.

but then again , 180 for half an O is pretty costly lol
    in my Area 220-250 gets u an Ounce of high grade kush

however,
    420 is comin up...
    final verdict : STOCK UP WITH QUALITY DANK