Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Half O of Sour Diesel

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by pbuilder, Nov 19, 2011.

1. Bought for 100$

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Looks dank my man. Indica or sativa?
    :bongin:

3. I believe it's 80-90% sativa, 10-20% indica.

4. is that the entire half?
    dank stuff

5. Yea it is, that pic doesn't really do it justice, the buds are bigger than they look, I should have put a quarter beside it for size scaling.

6. you lucky lucky person

7. Yeah man, that's the real Diesel! Fuck Chemdog lol

8. Mmmm Mmmm Mmmmmmm, finger-licking good! Nice shots.

9. nice shit man

10. Shots are with my Iphone 4s, bomb camera on it man.

11. Nice dude! Did you ask Siri where your can pick up some serious dank? If so, it worked...

12. Sadly that feature doesn't work up here in Canada, only in the states right now :( RIP OFF! Every time I ask it to look for a restaurant or anything location based or even ask where I can have a good time haha it tells me that function isn't available in Canada :(

13. Oh yeah, I noticed that on a 4S over here in the UK too. Hopefully it'll be updated for full international implementation soon.

Until Siri can roll my joints, I'll stick with my iPhone 4...