Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Half o Of some pretty nice dank

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by CRAZYblaze, Feb 22, 2009.

1. #1 CRAZYblaze, Feb 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2009
    Paid a Bill for a Half O .Smokes really nice. Also dense as Fuuuck.. I made a Helluva lot of keif outta this stuff.. 2 Diff kinds in the bag. Other type isnt as good but still nice!

Attached Files:

2. don't see nothin

3. call me crazy but do those look like glass shards to yall could just be me im pretty baked

4. Trichromes...

5. That shit does look extremely crystally, I thought something might be on it too but idk maybe its just got a whole lot of crystals.

6. you're baked, It looks like fire drizzle to me.

7. A dealer shouldn't have to tamper with bud like that. It sells it self already.

8. looks dank. nice nugs bro. + reP

9. that's not glass shards....that's just really fuckin dank nug

props on the pickup, that shit looks ridiculous man. white widow definitely gets the job done.

10. nice pick-up:smoking:

11. #11 *wakeNbake, Feb 22, 2009

rofl! youre playing right?

thats the dank dank with all of those trichs

to the OP: post a pic of the whole zip please!

12. #12 CRAZYblaze, Feb 22, 2009
    Suuure man, Just posted the pic.Around 12g's in the bag. Thanks for the comments!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Excellent pick up!!!!!! only $100? Fucking beautiful :smoking: