Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

half o of OG Kush PICS

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Lemonady, May 27, 2011.

1. Just picked this up.... has the best smell I have ever smelled, tint of white, sticky, and furry

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. oooooh god that looks good how much was it?

3. a little pricey but, it looks flawless...great pickup! :smoking:

4. Decent price, fire nugs.

5. Very nice pickup, happy toking!

6. overused name but looks nice :smoke:

7. Nice, where are you from?

8. dammnnnn that's some fire. nice pickup bro

9. thanks everyone!

10. That's ridiculously overpriced but I guess it also depends on your market and who you know.

11. North East ohio

12. Well, damn.. That shit is so fire :eek:

13. Thanks for all the positive comments. Appreciate it!

14. OG is some of the strongest smelling bud I've ever had. Tastes just how it smells too.

15. is it that cheap in cali(well of course) how much you getting them for?

16. #17 Captainbasch420, May 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Over priced? Where im from run of the mill dank is 200 a half. Legit strains can run as much as 250 a half. So thats a good price for some ogk

17. #18 Motoxridah, May 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2011
    The most anyone in CA will pay for a half is $160. Anything over that is just robbery. I have paid $165 one time and it was PPP (Purple Power Plant) and it was grown exceptionally well.

*EDIT but of course I know prices vary across states. That's why you guys should grow your own if you have the opportunity. I like working and saving/spending money on things other than weed. It just knocks out one of my more expensive monthly bills.

18. #19 Spam and Eggs, May 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2011
    I pay $70 dollars an ounce for Jack Herer, Grape Ape, TnA, Snocap and Purple Urkel. It's more if you go to the clubs, but quality stuff here can be found pretty cheap if you know where to look. It also helps that most of the stuff is grown locally, and doesn't touch as many middle men as say, Ohio for example.

At least you're willing to shell out some cash for good buds though, I can't imagine smoking seeded weed ever again.

19. my mouth is watering, you lucky bastard :)