Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Half O of Mids

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cheehwawa, Nov 2, 2008.

1. Just a quick question guys, Im about to go pickup a halffo of some mids for 90 bucks, the guy says theyre some fire mids, that sound like a good price to you? And what should I look for when Im making the purchase?

Thanks.

2. that's too high for me. fire mids go $90 for the Ounce at wholesale.. $125max a ounce(street price).

65max for the Half. $70 if it's tax time.

So no.

ps- we get weed from florida and it ain't that cheap when it get's here to GA so 90 is wayy too much.

3. Really? I always hear people on here saying that an O of mids is about 200 bucks.

4. They be whalin.
    they are probably talking about beaster's or some exotic.
    It's whatever you are willing to pay though.

90 for the halfonion is just outrageous for me...

5. Are those prices from a grower or from a dealer a little farther down the line?

6. I would take that deal. I paid 100 for a quarter O of some decent bud in NJ.

7. What prices? the wholesale?

the $125 and $65-70 are regular street prices.

You know anyone that buys from that dealer?

Tell him $65-70 no more.
    Or you can buy a 1/8 and see what's so special about it.

8. an O of beasters runs me me 180-200 i would pay like 65 for a half o of mids

im from western new york and i get told my prices are cheap

but i would say go and sample it 1st then buy oh an haggle and dont sound like your new even if yah are.

9. I agree with Bank thats just too much. I'm grabbing half O's of good mids for say 55 to 60ish. I'd say thats way too much but thats my area.

10. it all depends on where you live
    i live in ny and get a half o of some good mids for 100

11. Too much IMO, But its all on you, Is it worth it for you?

Shiet before this drought id be able to cop 'halfs ounces' for $45 of 'fire mids'.

But shiet, I cant remeber the last time all i got was a half.

12. i'd fuck with it

get a sampler though

just to make sure

13. i pay 55 for a half of mids.dont know where you live though prices might be diff.

14. $90???????? :eek:

say fuck that noise
    my boi bank said it right, $65 tops for a half of mids

but i pay fiddy :D:D

so yaaa
    thats a rip off my dude

15. its not that bad, most normal smokers that don't go on this site prolly pay anywhere from $75-90 for a half. now i would never pay that cuz i get o's for like 90-100 since i know ppl.

16. It's not a horrible price. Could be a bit cheaper, but whatever.

Go for it.

17. 90 is pretty damn high id try to get him down to 70 and if you cant find nothing else 80 wouldnt be too bad i guess

it better be some good mids tho

18. Snatch it up bro. It's good for me lol... a fucking 1/2 of mids here would cost a good 150-200 dollars. No joke bro... but that's CT/NY

In FL I haves family there who get a fucking ounces of Dro for like fucking... $140 max dude lolo it's dank shit too..

19. $55 is the most I pay for a 1/2 Oz. of mids,
    haven't bought mids in a while though...

20. Yeah dude, 50 is what I get my halfs for too