Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

half o of mids, or 2 grams of dank

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TokeMeTraynor, Apr 22, 2010.

1. i recently got my license suspended, and in order to get it back i have to attend a driving class. its all in a classroom and no driving, so i plan on taking it rather high. its a 2 week course, and i dont know how much to buy.
    i usually buy a half o of decent mids for 40, and it usually lasts me about a month. however, yesterday i smoked some of my friends dank, and i really enjoyed the taste and high. i can get 2 grams of that for 40, but i doubt that will last 2 weeks.

any suggestions on which to buy? also i tried some spice and i was impressed with that, but im not sure if an 8th will last long.

how long does 2 grams of dank/8th of spice usually last you if you smoke a bowl or 2 a day?

sorry if im rambling im rather stoned

2. Half ounce easily. I usually go thru 2+ grams in one blunt.

3. my bowls are each about a gram so 2g of dank would last me too days :wave:

4. quad of mids and an half eigth of dank for 30?

5. mm i dont really smoke blunts though, my rolling skils are like a 2 out of 10.

i usually just hit a small hammer bubbler.

6. mm thats a better idea, im glad i came here.

7. Well a half is 14 grams. If a half lasts you a month then 2 grams will probably last like 4 days.

8. All up to you, really, but I'd go with the half zip for sure.

9. take the mids. quantity over quality in this rare case.

10. Id go with mids.

11. dear god..

14grams of mids for 40 is UNBELIEVABLE.

if you sell a gram for 5 bucks, EVERYONE you know will pick that shit up...

you make 70bucks if you sell each gram for 5. almost DOUBLE of what you had originally.

unbelievable price, really hard to believe. the man who is growing the mids is missing on ALLLLLLOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTT of really easy money for the same risk of getting busted.
    basically the guy growing the mids is a flaming idiot.

that is all

12. I would always take the mids over the dank if it was a one or the other situation.

13. Word man, get the half. A half of mids around here goes for 70-100 :(

14. Mids no contest. The amount that dank gets you high compared to mids isn't enough to outweigh the 14 grams to 2 grams. Half of mids easily goes for 100-120 where I live.

15. thats 7x as much mids

its a no brainer