Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Half O and my devices

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by starwwaarrzz, Oct 3, 2009.

1. half O paid 40

[​IMG]

2. why wuld u brake up a whole half o?

3. dude look at that bud, its not gonna matter either way. not trying to rag on ya op, but swag is swag

4. lol true dude ...id smoke it tho lol

5. It might just be the picture, but it looks like there is waaaay too much water in that bong.

6. Doesn't really look like a half o but for $40 why complain. Sick grinder too man.

7. #7 Duckyx, Oct 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2009
    where is your half o? i see like a gram ground up. thats it.

if you think that was a half o. then you got screwed by a fat black rapist in the back ally behind the pizza place

my friend as that same grinder. 3 piece. the screen is connected to the underside of the grinding section. and the kief chamber is big but doesnt collect keif. and that grinder looks cool. but works like shit.

8. I like the grinder, and you can't go wrong with a bic

9. that looks seedy as fuck

10. personally i hate smoking shwag outta bong it tastes like shit. but nice grinder how much you pay for the bong acrylic ones are pretty cheap

11. I hope thats not the whole half o..
    An when Id pick up some pretty good middies that I wasnt gonna flip..
    Id break it all up..
    Only if it was like a cut tho..

12. yea thats not the whole half it usually fills the whole pan.
    got the grinder for 15 bong was 20 and thats all the resin on the sides ive never cleaned it

13. thats cool..
    you got all that for pretty cheap..
    but what i really wanna know..

is how much you pay for that pack of cigarettes?
    like $124.99?? haha

14. damn...nothin but hate and dislike in this thread. haha sorry op. cant go wrong with a 40 dollar half oz and a bic:D