Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Half joints?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ohaiwill, May 28, 2009.

1. I was just thinking about trying to roll half of a joint, like take a paper, cut it in half, and roll two separate joints. I'm more so thinking for personal use, and a good way to ration. I can't see why this wouldn't work, but what do you guys think?

2. just roll two skinny joints with two papers.

3. just roll the joint with less weed so it doesnt fill the whole paper then twist it and cut of the big twist

4. if just roll a normal sized joint and chip it out when your high enough?

5. roll 2 full sized 50/50'd with something else like tobacco.

6. I was doing something like that when I first started smoking but it's a bitch to light. If you want a smaller joint, cut a little bit off the opposite side of the gumstrip and roll a thin, full paper. It's easier to light and burns beautifully...
    (If you can roll it, that is)

7. Roll a joint and cut it in half? Might be a little easier then rolling two separate joints.

8. Anyone? :smoking:

9. roll reg jay. smoke till ur good clip it. then u have more potent roach weed, just stanky

10. Or just smoke a pipe or bong until you decide you can justify a whole joint :/