Half Baked

Discussion in 'General' started by Visine!, Mar 5, 2008.

1. So Ive always said i liked this movie... told people ive seen it if they asked. But I was just sitting here thinking, trying to remember how the movie ended... and i cant remember.

I have the movie saved on my computer so i jump about 3/4s of the way through to jog my memory... odd, i dont remember that part...:confused:

Then suddenly it hits me, IVE NEVER SEEN ALL OF THE MOVIE! Every time i watch it I'm way to fucked up and only get like half way through!:eek:

I guess ill have to get fucked up tonight and try to make it all the way to the end!:rolleyes::hello::smoking:

2. ive seen the whole thing but everytime after that i would get high and fall asleep half way through

3. Haha I actually have never seen the ending either..its always one of those "dude we should get really drunk and stoned and watch ____" movies

4. The ending sucks anyways, they all die at the end from a weed OD :rolleyes:

5. HAHA i havent seen the end either.

6. really? they do? wtf?

Dave chapelle knows better then that

7. So anyone want to watch half baked with me tonight?:D

8. The ending of the movie is funny imo.
    "but shes looking...... ok one quickie...... NO, damn you!

Youuulllll be baaaaaaaack.....

9. Ends with Thurgood throwing the joint off the bridge and going off with Mary Jane....^^^ yes, thats the quote from the bridge when he's talkin to the joint

10. I didnt ask how it ended...

11. You should watch it all the way through.

12. Im planning on it;).