Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

half baked or friday?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Buddhavelli, Nov 1, 2014.

1. Im about to make some banging ass food and finish this L and im trying to decide which movie is best for the moment  :confused_2:

2. Half Baked. Friday is great but Half Baked is more weed relevant.

3. Hahahaha definitely half baked

Sent from four score and seven years ago

4. tough question.  I'd go with whichever one I didn't see last.

5. Definitely Friday

Half Baked fucks up with their stereotypes and shitty backwards ending.

That women he gets with is THE DEVIL

6. Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood.

but if I had to choose between those two, it would be Friday hands down.

7. Friday, although they can both get pretty old after you've seen them each a hundred times. I always prefer watching something I've never seen before when I'm baked.

8. Probably half baked cause dave chapelle is always funny.

I just rented A Million Ways To Die In The West. That shit is funny as hell. if its been a while since you seen a funny movie pretty much all the way through i would suggest to watch this one. hahaha. Worth buying.

9. Always half baked

Best buds for life.

10. uh... no. I am a hard core Seth MacFarlane fan and have been since before Family Guy and I have to say something about this.

A million ways to die in the west is the most horribly put together piece of slapstick shit. I didn't even want to finish watching it but I did just to say that I did. sad excuse for a movie

11. Friday hands down

Half baked is cool but only if you are melted to the couch high.

12. Friday, Chris Tucker kills it with Smokey

13. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4tbZ7xnEjk

14. Half Baked is a funny but stupid, random, unrealistic, kinda immature stoner movie.  Not hating on it, but we can all admit that's what it is.

Friday is a low budget, independent comedy pretty much.  It's good in the sense that it makes a movie out of nothing really in particular... kind of just a normal day for these guys, a day in the life almost.  It's not for everyone definitely because if you're not interested in their culture or anything (basically if you're white and are not into the 90's black culture) you won't have much here.  Because it' mostly black "neighborhood" humor.

15. Friday for sure. Hell, watch all of the Fridays.