Half awake dreams...become Deja Vu

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Reinstate Mary, Mar 12, 2009.

1. How many people, when their half awake, or just way higher than a motherfucker, have dreams that are really vivid and almost later explained as deja vu.

I closed my eyes for about 20 mins today, and if felt like 1hr had passed, and I was sorta flying over a huge city, and then I saw thought about this person who was coming to meet up with me, and all of a sudden I flew over to where this dude was, and he was real close by. I woke up, and shhure nuff dude arrived with in 5 mins.

So my question is. How, in the, is that possible?

2. I know what you mean.. in High School i'd always put my head down and dose off in class.. I'd still be able to hear the instructor and i'd be dreaming that i was paying attention and taking notes.. like i could literally see the instructor and they're voice was in sync with the picture in my head.. its bizarre...

as for why that happens... beats me.

3. weed opens up your mind, maaaan :smoke:

4. the best is not sleeping for a whole night then going to school in the morning, dozing off for increments of 2 minutes
    [​IMG]
    dreams are intense and the jolt to wakening is glorious

5. Ive been trying to use dreaming as means to communicat with other people, but I cant tell them, it has to be a blind experiment on their part. It would be nice for one of these people to call me one day and be like, I was dreaming of you last night, we were at the park and there was a tiger runing around, and you told me blah blah blah, if I had had a dream just like that. I don't know if you understand what I am talking about but it seems like th OP had a similar experience. I guess its like esp, telepathy or something.

6. Hmm... I like what you did there.

7. How ever you liked it, keep yourself you perverted freak...

I kid, I kid.

NOT.

8. dude, for real. I always used to sneak my ipod into class, we weren't allowed to listen to music; I'd have one of the earpieces up my sleeve, and I'd put my elbow on the desk and lean on my hand so I could listen to music commando :D more often than not I'd fall asleep though and get my ipod taken away haha.

9. haha, i say fuck the music, drooping off everywhere u go is funner, you can explore the different states of mind/thought you sorta short-circuit together
    [​IMG]

10. Funny thing is, I havn't been smoking for the past month nd 1/2 or so. So I guess it really does, but only if you let it.

11. Not 100. it kinda sorta just hapens, I'm not methodically trying to induce any sort of deja vu (or anything but a dream), but I do some times just sleep only to dream, as if sleep wasn't importent, I usually try to fall asleep with a vision in my mind and then go into it. But some times it seems to become all to real.

but what you got going on there is kinda interesting have you ever thought about other people who don't know you and you see them in your dream and what not, you think it would be the same for them?

12. I can't say for sure, but why not. The ramdom people I see in my dreams may just be ramdom people I see in my waking life. Perhaps anything is possible and we are only aware of what we've been "tought" to be aware of.