Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Half an ounce of some dank

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by EarlOfLemonKush, Mar 10, 2013.

1. Hi. I'm high.
    Got some bud.
    Look good? [​IMG]

2. Look's like some mersh!

Lighting

3. Looking fine indeed! How much did you pay?

4. I'm to old to be a new generation cannabis smoker. What is mersh?

5. I payed about $160.00 It was 14.5 grams and and about .5 of kief/spill. A salad mix of two strains and a new bowl, too. :)

6. Earl that looks nice, but when I first looked at that pic, for a moment, I was more curious and impressed w/that long stem. Oops, it's on the plate.

7. Not bat at all good deel

8. THIS is no dank! It's got all this plastic over it.

j/k but yeah nice dank-ish

[​IMG]

Sorry for reposting your pic

9. Looks like a lot of shake at the bottom of the bag

10. Shake isn't bad if you can borrow or own a grinder.

11. #12 azcactus, Mar 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2013
    Help me out GC. What is mersh? Ok, so I UD'ed it. Pretty sure Earl wouldn't buy mersh.

12. It didn't ring a bell with me either, so I googled it. We used to call average-quality weed "commersh".

13. mersh = low grade
    but I dont agree with his statement

14. #15 azcactus, Mar 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2013
    Nor do I. Looks pretty dank and EoLK said he got 14.5g plus .5 or something in kief or something like that (15g)for $160.:Can't see his post since I am doing a reply. And that pipe he got from his connect was cool too. Must have been a happy day for his connection. Went and looked @ post 1 and didn't see a pipe. Thought it was blue and white. Maybe someone else's on a different thread.
    I'm not sure because I am just a mid-western fellow; Is $160 a good price for 15g in VA, if that's where Earl really lives?

15. Ok. mersh for short makes sense. I did urban dict. and it said less than best quality cannabis. Tell us the truth EoLK, how does it early smell and smoke? Dank smell, smooth smoke. Fill us in with answers. That's why we come here, to learn.