Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Half An O of OG Kush

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by YoShytsWeak, Sep 10, 2012.

1. lol i duno how anyone can say thats only a quarter, nice dense nugs.

2. How the fuck am I supposed to know it's a rolling tray? Obviously you can't fit a half on a pack of papers, that's why I suggested it wasn't actually 14 grams... There's no way to tell that it's a rolling tray,

3. [quote name='"i GOT FiRE"']
    How the fuck am I supposed to know it's a rolling tray? Obviously you can't fit a half on a pack of papers, that's why I suggested it wasn't actually 14 grams... There's no way to tell that it's a rolling tray,[/quote]

Bro it looks nothing like the pack of rolling papers, #1 it has a glare, #2 if that was a pack that would make the nuggs tiny... Why the fuck would I go on to the seasoned toker section and try to lie? Then again some of you ^ are fucking restarted and have never seen weed like that soooo... Yeah

4. [quote name='"JaniceTheWhite"']lol i duno how anyone can say thats only a quarter, nice dense nugs.[/quote]

I don't think a lot of people have weed like ours

5. #25 Scribbles510, Sep 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2012
    It has a glare because it curves like a normal pack of rolling papers would... Why the fuck would a rolling tray glare, but a pack of rolling papers wouldn't?!? If it were a pack of papers that would make the nugs tiny, and that WAS MY POINT. Please bruh don't act like I haven't seen weed like that. I'm from fuckin Northern California, nothing but the fire out here... You overpaid for that half...

act like I ain't never seen weed like that LOL I see that shit every day... Quit playin

6. whoah gettin a little defensive there man
    it certainly looks like a pack of papers to somebody who's either never seen a brand name rolling tray (lolwat, seems like a pointless waste of money to me anyways haha); and also there are a lot of people who come here and try to lie, either out of lack of experience, or simply trying to troll.

That weed doesn't even look that great, get off your pedestal man and just reason with the people who have their doubts, no need for the hostility here

7. [quote name='"Wiggibow"']
    That weed doesn't even look that great, get off your pedestal man and just reason with the people who have their doubts, no need for the hostility here[/quote]

^ Pedestal? really bro? Have u ever seen good weed? I doubt it. Then again I don't really care what haters gotta say.

To all the peeps on this thread who can appreciate good weed... Kudos

To those who can't... Damn... go to the apprentice Section this is for people that know what they are talking about un like this idiot^

8. #28 YoShytsWeak, Sep 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2012
    [quote name='"i GOT FiRE"']
    It has a glare because it curves like a normal pack of rolling papers would... Why the fuck would a rolling tray glare, but a pack of rolling papers wouldn't?!? If it were a pack of papers that would make the nugs tiny, and that WAS MY POINT. Please bruh don't act like I haven't seen weed like that. I'm from fuckin Northern California, nothing but the fire out here... You overpaid for that half...

act like I ain't never seen weed like that LOL I see that shit every day... Quit playin[/quote]

Haha over paid? How much u get the fire fro? Excuse the picture quality but what the fuck are u talking about? a pack of papers wouldn't glare like that, it also wouldn't have a raised edge.

Edit: I guess a regular pack of raws would glare, didn't think about that because I only buy the connoisseur packs with the tips. The outside is made of a non laminated hemp paper. Still doesn't explain. The raised edges...

If your from NorCal as you claim... You probably have seen weed like this... At a dispensary? Cause thats who he sells 2. Not no mids either before you try n throw that shit in there... Pure top shelf!

Like I said^ haters gon hate

9. lol dude smoking weed isn't a contest; you end up looking like you're the one who belongs in apprentice when you try to belittle people for not getting as good of bud or being as "knowledgeable" as you.
    Also I never said it wasn't good weed; I said that it doesn't look that great. It especially doesn't look good enough to justify your contant bragging about it.

10. I liked your original post... now you just seem like an asshole. And you use the term haters way too much. Bleh. Weed looks like average good shit, if that makes sense.

Now I'm such a hater for not drooling over a mediocre picture of weed, aren't I...

11. [quote name='"9D3"']Now I'm such a hater for not drooling over a mediocre picture of weed, aren't I...[/quote]

^ yeah kinda... Lol jk I really don't care what people think I just thought I was stupid that I post in the seasoned toker section and people think i don't know what I'm talking about.

Been smoking for a long time I know what's fire and what's bunk... Too each they're own

12. [quote name='"YoShytsWeak"']Half a once people it's really dense, and that's not a pack of rolling papers its a rolling tray[/quote]

Hahaha hell yeah

13. Yeah I get what you mean, but there's those people in every pickup thread. Just gotta ignore them or reply respectfully because you end up being the one who looks like a kn0obz fighting back

14. thats what I've been saying!!

15. [quote name='"9D3"']
    Yeah I get what you mean, but there's those people in every pickup thread. Just gotta ignore them or reply respectfully because you end up being the one who looks like a kn0obz fighting back[/quote]

Yeah your right bro, sometimes it just gets me

16. Oh my frost!

17. I think they look awesome

18. [quote name='"coraygc"']I think they look awesome[/quote]

Thanks bro and the other guy to lol

It is straight fire... Top bad I'm on a t-break and it's all locked in my closet 3 days and counting

19. That shit gets everyone :)

20. Chill, this forum is the last place on earth you'd expect bickering