Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Half An O of OG Kush

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by YoShytsWeak, Sep 10, 2012.

1. It's got this half O of OG Kush for $100

Check it:

Attached Files:

2. looks like that's about a quarter, which is a fair deal for $100

3. the nugs look more dense to me. But looks like nice bud

4. I'm with him/her^^, those nugs will grind up well. Sweet buy.

5. #5 Scribbles510, Sep 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2012
    That half ounce is on a pack of rolling papers?! There's no way that's 14 grams in the picture.

6. yea nice quarter ounce you got there for 100$

hope it smokes well

7. Half a once people it's really dense, and that's not a pack of rolling papers its a rolling tray

8. actually now that i look at it it might be a half. def more than a quarter though

9. Is it really wet?

10. That's a nice half and all the posters above have just never had weed that dense lol

I got some grandaddy purp just like that :smoke:

11. [quote name='"Hot Rod"']That's a nice half and all the posters above have just never had weed that dense lol

I got some grandaddy purp just like that :smoke:[/quote]

Yeah man I love it when it's dense! It's good for everything :)

For the other guy/girl nope not wet... Just perfectly manicured ;)

12. #12 Tree Of Life, Sep 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2012
    I'm pretty sure she knows what she bought. So instead of turning the girls thread into a guessing game why don't you trust the person who took the pictures and just enjoy them...

13. Those are fat nuggs...weigh it and shut these fools up!

14. #14 YoShytsWeak, Sep 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2012
    Well I guess it's not a half ounce cause I had smoked some of it already, not much tho just like 2 or 3 personals

This is closer to the full half... I bought 2 ounces but dumped the rest if ya know what I mean(so technically I got it for -$440)

(Not my hand)

Attached Files:

15. [quote name='"i GOT FiRE"']That half ounce is on a pack of rolling papers?! There's no way that's 14 grams in the picture.[/quote]

Im pretty sure that's a RAW rolling tray. Dope pick up there missy. Big beautiful nugs.

16. [quote name='"robzom"']

Im pretty sure that's a RAW rolling tray. Dope pick up there missy. Big beautiful nugs.[/quote]

Haha forgot to add that that's my girls hand

17. [quote name='"Tree Of Life"']I'm pretty sure she knows what she bought. So instead of turning the girls thread into a guessing game why don't you trust the person who took the pictures and just enjoy them...[/quote]

Why does everyone think I'm a girl?

18. Nice nugs OP.

19. [quote name='"shaddytheman"']Nice nugs OP.[/quote]

Thanks bro wanted to share my beautiful Northern California weed grown by a close friend of mine

20. [quote name='"i GOT FiRE"']That half ounce is on a pack of rolling papers?! There's no way that's 14 grams in the picture.[/quote]

*facepalm* Thats obvious its a rolling tray. how would he fit those nugs on One pack of raws ? -_- .