Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

half a gram of dank

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by yeahbitchismoke, Mar 6, 2009.

1. hey guys i have half a gram of some dank beasters. i was wondering is it worth it to make one or two firecrackers? i am just gonna chill at home should i make firecrackers or should i just smoke. I am using jif peanut butter if i make firecrackers. would that work or should i add honey? thanks guys please let me know.

2. You could go with the firecrackers if you want it to last all night:), but theres also that small chance they dont work as well as usual, and if your not using Organic Peanut butter with very high fat, then when you put the regular peaut butter on, take oil and spread it all on the peanut butter, like a good amount, hahah, it will make the difference i swear. Or you could just smoke and have a good `ol high real fast and probably plass out hahah. Let me know what you do!

3. Thanks bro, that really helped. I guess im gonna put a little and make one firecracker and smoke some too.

4. That sounds pretty good put about .3 in the cracker and grind in up extremly well, then toke a fat bowl with the .2 right after you eat the fircracker so you will be buzzin on the come up than BAM! Your going to be dead hahah

5. I'm new to smoking kinda and was wondering what exactly a firecracker is? Explain please?

6. awwee yeah man im pumped! im about to go to the kitchen in about 5 mins and bake it up, but one last question, would honey and a little bit of olive oil work for sure if im using jif peanut butter? thankss:hello:

7. its a snack consisting of two saltine crackers with peanut butter and weed in the middle of the two crackers. it gets you way higher than smoking supposedly and you stay high longer.

8. A little oil will help extract the THC and make it more bioavailable. Honey just helps the taste.

9. Yea the peanut butter with a decent amount of oil spread on the top of should do just fine:hippie: haha the honey is not really needed but if desired a tiny amount can be placed for taste. And use vegatable shortining if you can rather than olive oil, lot more high in fatty fats, but olive is fone. Get BAKED!

10. Peanut oil is actually best because it has a very high smoke point, a neutral flavor, and is an excellent extraction medium. Olive oil is just fine though; it just tastes stronger and burns more easily. Both, along with vegetable oil or shortening, do a fine job of extraction.

11. Did not know that, Thanks Blade:hello: I will be using that method instead of the vegtbale shortining one, I always thought it was best but i guess not. Thanks bro.

12. Like I said they all work well. I sort of like the idea of using peanut oil with peanut butter though and it is one of the best oils all around to cook with.

I don't do firecrackers though. I make cannaoil or cannabutter and bake/cook with it :)

13. Thats also fun:) Im probably going to get a half ounce of some beasters and make some potent cannaoil and make some browines with my best friend and girlfriend and get too Baked:D

14. I made brownies for my wife on Valentines day that had an eighth of hash and a quarter of my best buds extracted into the butter first ;)

15. Oh my:eek: you must have been BEAUTIFULLY baked then!! Hahah but did the hash leave a different taste in the brownies? I think i remember the thread you posted about it hahah. Nothing like good `ol times.:smoke:

16. It had a faint hashish taste but is that a bad thing? ;)

17. Absoulutly not! Hahah, man im just looking foward to tommarow, TGIF! hahah going to get an Ounce of Beasters for 90:) But we will be baking a Half Ounce in brownies and smoking the other half:smoke:. Thennnnnnn, just myslef will be doing the usuall weekend cop of my towns Dankest of the danks we have around here. Going to be a good day!

18. I think this is what you saw before...these are the brownies ;)

[​IMG]

19. OH my god man those brownies look delicous. i would eat them all! but bad news bros. i just found out i have no peanut butter:mad:. so i am thinking of making thc pills cause i have olive oil and vegetable oil. can anyone else fill me in on some recipes i could make with oils and other fatty things of such. thanks bros.

20. You need to simmer it in the oil for many hours for good extraction.