Hairy guys or shaved guys?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by BWilliams, May 30, 2012.

1. Which do you like more? Guys who shave their chests, arms and legs? Or guys who let the body hair grow free?

Which do you prefer in guys? If a guy is real hairy would you prefer him to shave it off?

Everyone has their own preference..what do you all think?

2. Mother fuck! You gotta be hairy! It's manly.

3. Unless there's a good reason for him to shave it off (whether he be a swimmer or has to be clean shaven for work), let the man be hairy. It just seems like it would be an awful waste of time for a man to shave if he were hairy. I say that because I have hard enough time bringing myself to shave my legs and getting the appropriate waxing done.

4. I am a girl ... I like natural hair on men and the ones I've been with always had soft hair so it's been nice and warm :smoke:

O and one more thing ... Guys who shave, ummm, ewwww, the hair growing back is a massive fuckin turn-off :bolt:

5. i definitely like natural hair on men. unless you're like wolfman hairy lol.
    mmmm beards.

6. Ladies ladies... who wants to see my chest? :D

7. I keep the majority of my body hair, I shave my face, trim downstairs, and whenever my chest gets a little too hairy. I don't have back hair though :cool:

8. You ain't a real man if u arnt part wookie lol

9. #9 BWilliams, May 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2012
    I like to trim most of my hair with a body trimmer I have. It's almost a pain to trim the hair though. It doesn't take too long to grow back and my chest hair goes up to my neck. Not real thick but still hair. So, if I trim my chest hair and then shave some of the hair it looks unfinished and I need to shave everything. I can't shave my chest and just leave a trimmed stomach at that point. Then it's like I have hairy arms too and I need to trim those down to balance it out if anything. Then I have a trimmed upper body and my legs are all hairy.

Then I need to trim and groom everywhere

It feels good to not have all this fur on me.. difficult situation because I don't want girls to be turned off by it. I thought they might like it more...I'm pretty sure I do.

And if I Nair my chest or something like that then it will not take long to grow back. Trimming has to be done more often. I wouldn't want to shave all the time either. Maybe some hair-removal cream or just trim all over but thats a process too.

If I had it my way I probably would've been born without all this body hair. But I'm still glad I have it and thankful for all God's blessed me with.

10. I've got the absolute nicest happy trail that starts at my genitals and goes straight up to my chest and then spreads out I have recentally got compliments about it lol

11. ^What's your point?

12. before i care-care about a guy he needs to be shaven! when I start caring and catching feelings then I dont find it replusive and actually begin to like it... Im starting to tell my guy not to lol

But I rember there was a guy I reeeeally liked and we were gonna you know ”chill” for the first time and he took off his shirt and it was like a sweater. No joke. I had to ask him to put his shirt :( then I went home.... So I guess shaven hmmm.

13. Hot girls definetly like a shaven guy. It shows the dude actually gives a fuck about his appearance and is willing to do some maintance to maintain it.

14. really now? I had me a few HOT GIRLS and they never gave a fuck about me being hairy. Maybe they did, but they never showed it. And it sure as shit never stopped me from getting laid. And i'm almost robin williams hairy. Starting to get hairier on my back, and i don't like it. I had my ex shave it for me months ago and i HATED IT. So no, never. I trim my pubes, make sure they're not wild. And i shave my face, but that's it.

15. Too much hair is disgusto. You should always trim too... for the same reason you get a haircut.

16. Why don't you just go have sex with a dolphin??!

17. Hair because it makes him a man

18. I like hair. I want a man not a boy. Chest hair isn't a must and I don't want him growing a sweater, but thee guys I've met with it had just the right amount. Leg hair, arm hair, happy trails, a good head of hair to tug.. all good:D
    I'm picky with facial hair though.

19. I can understand doing a little manscaping, but shaving arms and legs just seems really weird unless you're a swimmer or wrestler.

20. Shaved is only required in the intimate parts and armpits. As a woman, it's all the shaving I need in a guy.