Hairy Dudes

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by J-DILLA, Jan 18, 2010.

1. What do you females think of dudes with hairy bodies? I'm not talking about hairy backs and shoulders, just like hairy arms, chest, legs, etc.

2. I think it's kind of gross for a guy to have a really hairy chest. But it's anticipated that a guy will have hairy arms and legs. I don't like when guys have hairy hands though.

3. I really want to hear the bladies input on this subject. I'm fairly hairy, I've got chest hair but it's spread out so you can still see my chest. I've got regular arms, forearms are hairy and my bicep and up is of a more lighter hair.

My legs are just hairy because I lost a bet and had to shave it all off but leave the Addidas Logo.

4. I really want to hear the bladies input on this subject. I'm fairly hairy, I've got chest hair but it's spread out so you can still see my chest. I've got regular arms, forearms are hairy and my bicep and up is of a more lighter hair.

My legs are just hairy because I lost a bet and had to shave it all off but leave the Addidas Logo.

5. I LOVE it.

I also love a bit of a beard. Not like Robin Williams style but week old stubble.

Rough and rugged FTW!

6. I personally dont like really really hairy but I like hair. To me a man SHOULD have a hairy chest and belly. No hair on the chest is disgusting! (Sorry non hairy men, my daughter [18]would like you though.) I like normally hairy arms and legs and some on the butt too. Just please no back or shoulder hair. :bolt:

7. I'm not going to lie... I like hairy dudes.

It's very manly. ;)

8. Yeah, hair is manly...sexy.

9. I'm not a fan of hairy chest I love to lick my man's cheat area and well I don't want to lick hairs it would just feel nasty I wouldn't hate on it tho just try and convince him to shave it for a week and let the fun beging and I'm sure he wouldn't want to have a hairy cheats anymore muahaha :D

10. I'm pretty hairy in the part between my nutsuck and my but crack.
    I shave everything else but that.

11. I am extremely hairy...my chest is the only area that is not excessively hairy. I shave my face, lower back, ass, and genitals. Damn Jew hair.

12. I'm just glad I don't have a hairy ass like most men.

I have a decent amount on my arms/legs and i usually trim my intruder.

13. I can't do anything about a man's arms and legs its natural for them to have that!~
    but my bf is hairy lol and I really love hairless guys or if they trim thats a good thing too
    but I hate hairy backs geez idk how some guys can live with that lol.

14. well we don't love our hairy backs, but they do keep us warm. and it's soft hair like a llama
    [​IMG]

but really we will let you cut it off if you want, we are just lazy and never see it...

15. I wouldn't want to know.

16. im hairy as hell. but the females dont complain

17. I don't like really hairy guys. My husband is not super hairy - he has arm, leg, and armpit hair of course, but his chest is pretty smooth. He also has trouble growing a full beard (he does have a goatee). He hates being so smooth, but I love it.

18. I just tell the girls grab on

19. im fuzzy...n cute n cuddly...like a teddy bear.