Hair?

Discussion in 'General' started by Namynam, Mar 9, 2004.

1. I have red hair that comes down to about my eyes. If any of you know phish, my hair pretty much looks exactly the same as Trey's when he has it kinda long, like down to his eyes.

Trey rocks

2. I have long hair, it goes down to my lower back region, and it needs to be cut,........or should I dred it?

3. my hair is shoulder length almost one length...naturally curly and WAY hippish lol!till it gets on my nerves then its up in a knot on top of my head :p
    toke on :smoke:

4. Not really, but they are still good music.

5. OP is 14 years old..

• Like Like x 1
  6. It's cool, it helped root out another spammer - he she it, or whatever.

:smoke:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

7. Sweet it's usually spammers or people asking for hook ups who bump old threads :passing-joint:

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. I'm in the middle stage of growing my hair long. Hate it. Can' do anything with it and it gets in my eyes.

9. #29 Dizzy, Feb 3, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2018
    My hair is black (I'm a female) an its down past my shoulders right now and it is curled. Before that I had in braids but I took them out. I used to have it dyed blue and then red but now its the natural color again.

10. similar to Kurt Vile
    not as badass/long as his though

i keep bitchin n trimmin it up

11. I got the 70s hairstyle

12. About shoulder long a bit like John Marston from red dead redemption just not as dark.
    I have the assumption that my hair is actually an extraterrestrial landoctopus

13. Like Jesus after years long binge of alcohol and drugs.:coolalt:

14. after 15 years of shoulder length or longer curls i shaved the sides/top and have a thick braid in the back, with my beard almost to my nipples and almost ready for a braid or two of its own.

15. I got some crazy ass Jesus look when my hairs not tied up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. I started getting a bit thin as I got into my 40s, so in 1997 I chopped it all off. Styles were trending that way, not that I give a shit about styles, but at least I wouldn't look out of place.

Best thing I ever did. No more combs, brushes, shampoo, hair dryers, etc. Head maintenance now consists of a toothbrush/paste, and washcloth and soap.

I was worried that I would never get laid again, but that wasn't the case. The bitches didn't care, and many of them actually liked it. I cut it and beard every two weeks. I use electric clippers at their closest setting, so not really shaved. I leave my beard a bit longer.

Haha, and "in an earlier life" I had hair down to my shoulders:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1