Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

hair???

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by crucialbuho, Apr 11, 2008.

1. If you're going to make a fucking bullshit "joke" thread... at least make it funny. Or witty. Or creative.
    ...Or something!

2. i didnt make this thread, a friend did while using my computer. that being said, i will now smoke an apology bowl for all those who seemed overly hurt by me being a "troll". In the future I hope that people would realize that "trolls" feed off of reactions and that if people were to ignore them, they would probably lose interest.

:smoking: smoke weed, not hair.

3. ooooohhh riiiiight like we are supposed to believe this load of garbage?

4. you sly bastard!

i was gonna leave it, but people hella overreacted

i wasn't joking about that apology bow
    l.

:smoking:

5. the man does have a point. all u who are replying, including myself, are feeding the troll. i think u should give us all a gram of high grade apology weed tho:hello:

6. Alright, the light bulb thing wasn't nearly as bad as faxing acid or brushing teeth with weed. Although I do agree I'm ruining the forums, am a noob, and a bitch ;)

7. that pretty much sums up what i gonna say....

8. I understand you, but just chill. There's nothing you can really do to help, and I understand how frustrating it is.

You see a dumb thread? Don't even bother looking at it, cause it's gonna get you mad and fuck up your high.

yeh I'm blazed. :smoking:

9. That's what I'm saying... they just don't use their brains and they make us :smoking:look bad.

10. Agreed! I was astonished to see that it is still at the top of the page. If it pisses you off, dont give it any of your time.

fair enough. just post your address and i will mail you a gram of some dank. :rolleyes:

11. Im not trying to be rude or anything, but you know you dont have to read any threads. Why should something someone writes make someone so angry? I mean sure its annoying but honestly, why delete an account over it?

12. im 100% sure the same thing was posted a while back lmao

13. Making stupid threads in a forum is a given. No matter where you do you're going to meet up with a couple of ignorant people.
    But all these new people starting shit-- and just, idk. I took like, about a year hiatus from GC and come back to this. I go from DirtyBongWater, The Hempress, Terpsichore, and other really chill really admirable blades like that, and come to this. It' hard to explain, but it certainly doesn't feel like the city I left a yr ago. Not a damn bit.
    But I'm gonna stop this here. I don't want to step on anybody's toes, I was just letting things known. I wasn't trying to 'feed the troll' or some stupid bull shit like that. I was just expressing my annoyance, and nobody should tell me that I should or shouldn't do that.

ED: I guess I should add I'm not trying to start shit about somebody. I'm not flaming on the OP or anyone else. It's just a group of individuals that see this forum to be their little breeding ground of ignorant comments and hateful remarks.

.End rant/

14. Next time smoke your pubes lol maybe that will work better.