Hair test

Discussion in 'General' started by Shammyman88, Jun 30, 2017.

1. Hello, new to the forums, mostly because of my question, so, I don't know how frequent these kinds of topics are, and I apologize in advance if it's a plague on the forums.

Getting to the topic at hand; I'm a very infrequent smoker. The last time I smoked was on May 2nd, and it was a couple bowls full from my bong. The same amount was smoked on the 9th a week later. Before that I hadn't smoked since EARLY March. Anyways, today, June 29th, I had a hair test for a job. So my question is, will those two times I smoked fail me on the test or am I too infrequent for it to really pick up on it?

It was mid-high grade flower, also, I am a little chubby. 6'5" 250 if that even matters. My hair is sandy blonde and super straight (I read that can affect it). I've read nothing but vague answers from what I've researched on different sites. I'm sure I'll pass, but deep in my gut it's natural I'm a little worried. Also, my hair is only an inch long and they took it from my head.

Any response I'll appreciate, and if this kind of thread angers the community, I'm sorry.

Thank you

2. [​IMG]
    There ya go

Sent from my SM-G928P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Okay cool, so it seems I'm in the clear.

Thanks bud, much appreciated. :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Good luck !

5. I'll make sure I post when I get the results. :)

6. When's the test?

7. It was earlier today

8. Did you pass??

9. I don't know yet. It takes a few business days for the results, and I may not get them until Wednesday after the holiday.