Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hair test question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Irishfan615, Apr 5, 2016.

1. Hey guys,

So I just had my hair test for my internship. The last time I used was a little over four months ago. In the prior months before quitting I was an irregular user (less than 5 times a month). For the sample, they took around 1.5 inches, maybe a little bit more. I feel like I should be okay but I'm still nervous. What do you guys think? Thanks your time and help

2. All my friends who ever took hair tests failed. I think it stays in hair pretty persistent

3. I suspect you are Ok with less than 5 times use per month and four months clean is 2 inches of clean hair. I passed after 88 days and smoked a blunt per day but buzzed my hair down to 1/8 inch after 20 days of not smoking. I had about 1.25 inches of hair when they clipped it