Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

HAIR TEST COMING UP JERRY G METHOD

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by eatdatpussy420, Jul 17, 2017.

?

What method should I use for 9 hits?

1. Jerry G

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Macujo

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  3. Jerry G twice, Macujo 5+

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. About a week ago I smoked half a blunt, took maybe 8-9 hits off of it not knowing I had a hair test in my future. I had not smoked prior to that for 100 days exactly. I have light brown short hair, about 1 inch. I have done a lot of research and this test was handed to me today for probation with a date for September 1. Knowing the circumstances, should I even attempt to do the Macujo method?? I see a lot of people think it does or doesn't work. To me the science seems entirely backwards minus the baking soda. What I am going to do is use baking soda for 35 minutes, then 40 vol bleach with peroxide 1 time at first, then rinse it all out with toxin wash. The next day I will dye my hair. On test day I will use baking soda and Zydot and that's it. My question is should I do the Jerry G method more than 1 time for only 9 hits?? I know he recommends 2 or 3 times. Should I do it twice and skip the Macujo?

2. lol and then they tell you to strip down and they pull a pubic hair and test it.......BUSTED!

3. Im not going to shave my head, most of my hair is clean.

4. If i was the doc, i'd hand you a pair of tweezers and tell you to pull a butt hair lol.

• Like Like x 1
  5. JESUS LISTEN THC DOES NOT TRANSFER EASY you need regular use and low use is EASY to take care of jerry or any other BS methods will work on low use so will suave why destroy your hair for no reason . what is all that crap going to cost you ? other than your hair ? guaranteed less time and money (under 50) and no damage with Hair razor Detox