Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hair follicle/urine test for child custody

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Alenaxo24, Feb 10, 2018.

1. I am about ready to bathe myself in acid...
    I NEVER smoke. EVER! and I started to during my custody hearing like a dumb f**k. Of all times.... but, here’s the big but.. and trust me I know how incredibly retarded this sounds and is.. I didn’t inhale! I just held it in my mouth and then blew it out. I did this almost every night... just so my boyfriend wouldn’t feel left out. This was sort of a bonding experience for him. (In my defense, the bud was free)

There were like 3 times where I accidentally inhaled it and coughed out a lung, but that’s it. The last time I fake smoked was about 38 days ago.../

What are the chances of me passing these tests? I am a good mother. I don’t deserve to lose my daughter over this.... I just wish I never touched it at all. Not worth it. So I guess I would say I am a light user if it’s considered using at all....

2. You'll be fine 38 days and you don't inhale you'll be fine as long its a piss test. You wouldn't be able to pass a blood or hair test though. If its a saliva test you should laugh because it only takes 2 days of not smoking to beat one of those.

3. It’s a hair test and a urine test. FML

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. shave everything, it's for your child; or don't you love them?

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Not really they could call it a false negative because your piss is clean for sure. But false negatives happen pretty often actually they just make you test again. It's okay though I'm not an expert and there's a better possibly that you could've waited enough time depending on how fast your hair grows. I'm just going on averages because you could be all good I mean 1 month after heavy use is enough to clean up some complete stoners. With enough exercise and body cleansing.

6. Piss is definitely good.. is there a shampoo that cleans hair follicles?

7. I’m not a heavy user.. this is the first time I smoked. I’ve smoked a total of like 10 times in 3 months.. and only accidentally inhaled like 3 times lol. I do exercise and drink a lot of water. Ah at this point all I have is hope... took the test yesterday and waiting on results

8. Why did you "fake smoke" it doesn't even make sense.. Either smoke or don't

9. THC DOES NOT TRANSFER EASY YOU MUST SMOKE REGULARLY IT WILL NOT SHOW IN HAIR OTHER WISE CHILL THE HELL OUT

10. thats called avoidance FAIL

11. lol not as much as smoking during a custody hearing tho.