Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hair follicle test on Feb 10, help me guys

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Eagle1992, Feb 2, 2014.

1. Hey guys, I have a hair follicle drug test coming up on Feb 10. Here is my smoking history,

Jan 21 2014: Smoked a pretty nice blunt
    Nov 2013(cant remember exact day): Smoked a blunt

I am pretty skinny(5" 10.5" and 128 lbs)  and have a high metabolism. I am a rather infrequent user and I am Indian so I have jet black hair.

Based on research, I think I am going to use the Jerry G method (http://boards.cannabis.com/drug-testing/153370-pass-hair-test-jerry-g.html), but I am confused on what kind of bleach to get for dark hair. I know a lot of threads suggest something called 40 volume peroxide bleach but I've seen other sites say that 40 vol peroxide bleach needs to be used in conjunction with another bleaching agent. Please help!

2. Hair follicle test can definitely go back more than 20 days

3. #3 Jr.9109, Feb 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2014
    MacCuj0 method
    1. Strip hair with vinegar..Leave in and let it saturate into the hair for about ten minutes. "Dont Rinse Out"....Oh yea watch your eyes the crap burns like doo doo.

2. Should told you this first...But you will need to buy a bottle Clean & Clear skin toning and deep cleanser...It's for pimples and acne....You will need to put that in your hair while the vinegar still there. You will feel a burning sensation. Masage into the scalp for about 5minutes. What happens is it cleans while the vinegar has your pores open (the pink colored kind)

3. Ok now as crazy as this crap sounds but you will need Tide laundry detergent.
    Powder or liquid it doesn't matter. Wash your hair with it and rinse thoroughly with warm water. Please dont get the Tide in your eyes..keep eyes close shut . Tide has the best cleaning agent of all detergents.

4. Now just use your favorite aloe (moisturizing shampoo).....Any kind you want to use. 

5. Do that four step process the day of your deadline

Do it like 4 times and right before you go to get your test.

Edit- shit burns like hell and the clean and clear is now called clean and clear deep cleaning astringent

I've heard the Macujo method is less effective than  the Jerry G method right?  Especially for those of us with very little clean time/dark hair?

5. #5 Jr.9109, Feb 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2014
    I've done this method 4 days before my test and passed. Passed the info onto friends as well and they all have passed. Anyways I wrote up a easier way to do this method, the guy also said he just does it once before the test and passes so 4 times would seem more confident

1. Massage vinegar into hair, don't rinse.

2. Massage Clean and Clear Deep Cleaning Astringent into hair for 5 mintues, don't rinse.

3. Massage Tidy laundry detergent into hair then rinse thoroughly

4. Now wash again with your regular shampoo.

Do this once a day for 3 days, and 1 more time right before your test.