Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hair Follicle Test. Cant Find specific Answer.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RugbyWeed23, Oct 15, 2014.

1. I smoke a few times a week. My girlfriend smokes maybe 2x a year. She smoked back in May 2014, a few hits from a bowl, and has a hair follicle drug test in a few weeks. This puts her at around 180 days. She is fairly active, eats healthy, and only took a few hits from abowl. What are your opinions on her passing/failing a hair follicle drug test.

2. #2 Captain_Jack, Oct 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2014
    Girls hair goes back aaaaaaagggeeeessss since it's usually so long. Hate to say it, but it doesn't look good, OP. She might get lucky if they're looking for a certain amount of THC, but most hair follicle tests I've heard of look for any amount of THC

Happy toking!

Sent from four score and seven years ago

3. Usually they only test 1.5 inches closest to the scalp. That will give the lab a 90 day history of use. As stated above, the length of girls hair does give a longer history of use, but usually they have a cap on how far back they test. Good luck hope it helps calm you guys nerves

• Like Like x 1