Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hair Follicle Test and Ocassional Usage Question!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Lgfuad12, Dec 25, 2016.

1. #1 Lgfuad12, Dec 25, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2016
    ALRIGHTY
    So I know that there are other threads like this but obviously not all stories are the same ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Okay so let me just break it down here,
    Just this past week I went in for an interview and was offered the position right on the spot, it was an opportunity I couldn't pass up. HR told me to head to the clinic to get a drug test done (I wasn't nervous at all assuming itd be a piss test or something simple like that) OF COURSE after waiting over and hour to take my test with a full bladder the nurse told me it was a hair follicle test. I'm sure she could tell by my facial expression that I was thinking to myself, "well I'm totally screwed."
    ANYWAY
    let me go ahead and put this out there, I am a very INFREQUENT user. The last time I smoked before my test was back in October around the 30th. I took like 3-4 hits off of a joint and they weren't huge hits either. I really didn't even feel anything. Before that I took a hit off a bowl back in September to calm my anxiety and before that I cant even really remember the last time I even smoked before that.
    SO LETS GET TO IT
    My concern is will this little bit of an amount show on my hair test? I took it on Tuesday (December 20th)
    and still haven't heard any news from my employer or the medical group. I know that there's a cutoff limit but I guess I'm just desperate for reassurance and answers from others who have been in this situation?
    Any advice? Comfort? Real talk? ANYTHING!!
    thanks in advance!!!
    Also, my starting date is January 16th if that even matters
    Also, I see you little turds viewing this and not replying lol. lawd.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I don't think you will have an issue with that small amount... did you get the result yet?

3. Nope! Still no call and it's been a week. Still hoping for the best !

4. I had mine done on a Tues and got it back 8 days later. The HR area is likely on holiday so it may take some time.

5. Officially been two weeks. I'm gonna give them a call in a few days just to settle my mind a little. Did you get yours done recently? Were you in the same position?