Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hair follicle drug testing

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 2008quietstorm, Sep 19, 2018.

1. This is for light weed smokers.
    I am 6/2
    I weight 220 pounds
    I am a African American male
    With black hair

Ok I had a interview for a job I really wanted. After the 3rd interview they offered me the job. So I was asked to submit to a drug test sure no problem urine test? No problem I can pass that I had been clean for a month. I was never a heavy weed smoker anyway. Blunt here blunt there once every other week a blunt yep pass no problem. Then they tell me its a drug hair follicle test. I started to panic I had a couple puffs 2 weeks ago I was worried. So then I begin to do research online how to pass this test. So I started looking at a lot of people's testimony how they had passed. Some people had bleach their hair, dye, put vinegar and tide in their hair. and buying these expensive shampoos that cost a arm and a leg. I didn't want to do none of those things. So then I started to study the anatomy of the hair. Neutrogena T/Sal has 3% of salicylic acid that is good for dandruff and clearing up blackheads. So with two weeks until the drug test, every other day I will use Neutrogena T/Sal shampoo in the shower. I would keep the shampoo in and cover my head with a shower cap for 1 hour. Then I would get back in the shower and rinse the shampoo out. I will use a spritzer to moisturize so that I wouldn't contaminate my hair. I would sleep with a du-rag on at night to cover my hair. 5 days before my test I used 'all clear hair detox' while still keeping up my Neutrogena T/Sal shampoo routine to the day of the test. Passed!!! All negative!!!