Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hair Follicle Drug Test!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Addicted313, Jul 9, 2010.

1. My friend is very close to getting an internship with a big name company, but he just received a letter in the mail saying he has to come in to take a hair follicle test. :eek: He is freaking out saying he might just have to not take the job because he cant tell his parents he failed a drug test. :rolleyes: He hasnt smoked in a couple weeks, is there anyway to beat this thing? thanks

2. Have him shave his entire body. Asshair's too.
    But recently I've stopped midway of filling out an application because I then see they want a drug test. Fuck that.

3. thank you... that helped a ton... lol

4. They don't do DNA testing. Give him someone elses hair...

5. i had a friend take on of these tests and he doesnt do drugs at all, but he does shave his body often for the ladies. hes going bald too so he shaves his head too. they ended up taking a hair off his lower back that was just barely long enough for them to use

6. so....theres no way to beat it

7. Shave his head, but leave it long enough so that the testers will be able to use it as a sample. After he shaves, get some detox shampoo and have him use it everyday before the test. Depending on how heavy a smoker he was and how long he can detox, he may have a chance.

Or he could just wear a very well disguised wig.

8. shave all of your hair off your entire body and dont do any more drugs. if they cant get a hair sample because its not long enough they most likely will tell you to come back in a few weeks when the hair is long enough. I dont see how they can not give you the job if you didnt fail the test. Like I said in my earlier post I had a friend who always shaved his body. its just something he does because he doesnt like having hair, theres nothing illegal about having short hair.

9. If you went in to a interview with a full head of hair and then came back for a "hair" drug test completely shaved wouldn't they be suspicious? Even if he does pass it couldn't they give him random drug tests afterword?