Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hair drug test - Macujo Method

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Trader joe, Jun 25, 2018.

1. I’m 27 years old and 6’1 240.
    I’m posting this to track my story of using the macujo method to see if it will save my life.
    Here are the facts of my situation:

Everyday smoker for the last 5 years (mostly a couple gravity bong hits after work)
    Have to take a hair follicle test on July 2nd
    I stopped smoking on June 18
    I’ve bought all the ingredients for the macujo method and will start to do it everyday leading up to July 2nd

I will post every night after I finish the macujo method (tonight will be the first night I begin to use the macujo method)

If your interested to really find out if this method works feel free to follow this thread because I’m as genuine as they get.

Please pray for me

2. Wish you the best, please update us after the test.

3. Will do

4. Just finished my 3rd night of the macujo method here’s some quick bullet points about the process so far:

1st night of using macujo method didn’t burn my scalp at all (I thought I was doing something wrong)
    The 2nd night and tonight definitely made my scalp burn 1000% so I’m pretty sure I’m doing it right so far
    My process is this: soak hair in vinegar vigorously and put a shower cap on and let soak for 30 min. After 30 min I apply the clean and clear vigorously (didn’t wash out vinegar before) and put on a different shower cap and let sit for 30 min. After 30 min I rinse my hair with warm water and wash my hair with aloe rid (old style) 2 times. I leave the aloe rid in my hair after the 2nd wash (comb through hair) and let sit for 10 min. After 10 min I rinse my hair with warm water and apply a small amount of liquid tide (this will make your hair feel very fragile and stiff) and rinse with warm water.

I bought an at home hair test that I’m going to send in to be tested tomorrow and will keep this thread updated.

I take my drug test on July 2nd and haven’t smoked since June 18.

Thanks for the support

• Like Like x 1
  5. The macujo method DOESNT work. I followed this method to the t and just got a call saying I had traces of marijuana. Aloe rid is a scam and there is no way to pass. Everyone is kidding themselves if they believe it. Sorry to ruin everyone’s hope but it is what it is