Hail lord trollhelius hail troll hierarchy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Discussion in 'General' started by Troll Hierarchy, Jan 9, 2013.

1. i would like to commend many of my hard working bladtrolls for their triumphant defeat agaainst the machne that once moved with hemp oil, but now grease and the filthiest of cum. Trollcity is alive and wel and trollhelius is more powerful than ever.

words from your fearsome leader trollhelius: bladtrolls and bladtrollests i thank you for your loyalty, not only for payment but for continuing the battle after defeat, showing the enemy no mercy !

we still offer positions and paypal payouts with over 3,000 members in our hierarchy we shall increase in numbers and the reality of our presence is aceepted widely. I leave you with a quote from my great great great great great grandpappy troll'alottius "break a trolls bridge, and now he has enough stones to combine with the next troll down the road and build a bigger one".

hail troll hiearchy haill trollhelius !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All corrupt sites shall fall to our everlasting prowess. Hail trollhelius your leader and all mighty paypal donater

new recruits sign up today and recieve a 2.00 for each new thread you post dedicated to,

trollhelius

###########t-shirts coming soon##############