hai everyone <3

Discussion in 'General' started by reeelax, Jun 28, 2012.

1. long time no see! How is everyone?

Wow, a lot has changed since I've been gone. Well, I've been occupying Wall Street for the last couple of months. whatchu guy's been up to? supporters? haters? holla! glad to be back :hello:

[​IMG]

2. Don't remember you lol. But welcome back man :smoke:

3. Massive support to you!!:hello::hello::hello: thanks for representing those of us who couldn't be there to help the movement:D

4. Welcome black player

5. barely remembered my password :p no hard feelins' ..&thanksmate

6. Tell me about the clashes with police, I'd love to hear about the first hand experience if there was any brutality or craziness.

7. Ahaha nice picture, haha hes just kissin the shield ilmao

8. Here is a video I shot mate, if you're interested!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsuGvyoE21Y]Occupy DC -- Police tase innocent protester - YouTube[/ame]

This was in Washington, DC

9. Thanks brother..and that's me :eek::devious:

10. #10 BlazingZombiess, Jun 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2012
    [quote name='"reeelax"']

Here is a video I shot mate, if you're interested!

Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsuGvyoE21Y

This was in Washington, DC[/quote]

Damn nice video, thats soo fucked they did that to that guy!!!
    He seriously did nothing wrong to get tasered like that...
    But werent cops aloud to do that to people??

11. [quote name='"reeelax"']

Thanks brother..and that's me :eek::devious:[/quote]

Ahahah fuck yeah dude, thats a grade A picture, its something i would see on like website and shit :smoke:
    Nice mask btw

12. She was out of line, we never saw her again after this incident.
    Here is what happened after that..(sorry for the whistle, it stops eventually)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0tZ7nCz73c]Occupy DC -- Taser aftermath - YouTube[/ame]

13. lol were most of those people at the end by where he got tazed and he was resisting arrest. if the cops are trying to make you lay down and you dont that is resisting arrest. dont see why they started at im in the 1st place though but the video doesn't show earlier.

14. #15 flapjack1439, Jun 28, 2012
    Jesus peopel blocking the van is fucking retarded. wheres the ambulance. fuckin retarded. there not gonna let the guy die. im sorry but this is just dumb. blocking the van would only lead to him to not get treatment longer

15. Fuck the police, but that dyke cunt needed to shut the fuck up. There is absolutely nothing you can do to stop a seizure besides lay the victim down and make sure their airway is open.

16. they didn't take him to a hospital man, they took him to jail. The ambulance showed up 2 minutes after the van left

17. #18 flapjack1439, Jun 28, 2012
    [quote name='"reeelax"']

ambulance showed up 2 minutes after van left..they took him to jail, not the hospital. and take a chill pill dude.:rolleyes: you're obviously not awake yet ..[/quote]

Did you follow the van? I'm pretty chill just how they were acting is a lil redic. I just find people over react and just hate cops for no reason. I wasn't there. Im just going by my experiences in occupy Chicago and nato protests. And thats 2 mins after you delayed the van for 8 mins. Again there not gonna intentionally harm or refuse the guy health care while in there custody.

18. You were at nato mate!? I was also, camped out at the beach near the church. And yea, everyone's adrenaline was going at the time man, you know how it is.

19. [quote name='"reeelax"']

You were at nato mate!? I was also, camped out at the beach near the church. And yea, everyone's adrenaline was going at the time man, you know how it is.[/quote]

Yea nato was a lil crazy i live outside chicago so i didnt camp but that was thee most cops ive seen in my life