hahaha resinated lips...

Discussion in 'General' started by doindia, Dec 29, 2007.

1. well ill go ahead and post this for everyone NOT to do...

so basically i had smoked blunt after blunt chillen in my room, all my friends had past out, as usual i got the munchies, so i head out to town (bout 5-10 miles away) i get pulled over (for no reason really) cops around here are assholes and everyone out passed midnight is either drunk, doing drugs or killing children apparently... (even though about the only thing to do around here past midnight is tip a cow or two over...

anyway so i get pulled over, and he starts to give me a hard time "you got any drugs" "you smoked any drugs tonight" i said no, he insisted something was funny so fuck it, i let him light search my car (nothing to be found anyway) after he realized he was wasting his time he lets me go. once i get my food and come back home i toss the food on the table and went to the bathroom to wash my hands... HAHAHAHAHAHAA i look up in the mirror and my lips are COVERED in resign, like not a little bit, they are pretty much brown, i even had some above my lip...

HAHAHAHA, man i was stupid but got lucky..... those of you smokin dank weed... wipe your lips off before you drive somewhere... it alll made sense of why he was treating me like that...

lucky for now i guess.

2. that sounds fuckin nasty.

3. ive never had brown shit on my lips from a blunt....

but you got lucky man

4. you must of been blitzed to not taste it or smell it

haha..."what's that smell? eh, just my upper lip"

5. Roach your blunts and you won't get any of that shit passing onto your fingers or lips..

6. Wtf. Dude, I bet your shit REEKED. I've never had that happen. Now I'm going to make sure it doesn't.

7. i hate resinated lips

8. hahaha wow, guys im suprised so many have never had resin lips....

when i roll blunts of kind, my shit ooooozes sticky... i usually have to chop the mouth piece off once or twice.

anyway nice responses

and yeah i was FRIED

9. I was kind of surprised more users haven't had resinated lips, I have lol.

I wonder what the cop would've said anyways if he noticed brown shit on your lip. "Hey is that......resin on your lip???" And I love how cops always use the term "drugs". "Anybody high on drugs?" "Got any drugs in your car?" If you only had bud in your car and you answered no to that question I guess you would be telling the truth haha.

10. Def happens blunt ends can get real gooy with rez sometimes.

11. for sure, I have.... definitely not that much, tho.

It's only annoying if it resinates to the point where it blocks the air flow :mad:

12. lol when i squeeze my blunts after smoking half resin will ooze out of the mouth hole

13. that's a funny story!

14. i suppose drugs is defined as a mood altering substance, just as sugar could be a drug. it's just that the word is perceived in a negative way.

but on topic, i've never gotten resonated lips

15. my brother's lips are always brown from resin.

16. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA werd :D