Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hahah funny dumb idea.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Hinkleberry, Feb 10, 2010.

1. So I was watching jumper when high like a month ago so here it goes: So if I was a jumper and I posted on grasscity a thread saying post a picture of your house and i'll jump to your house and smoke you up would you post a picture of where you live? Wouldn't that be sick if I really was a jumper though?! I totally would jump around to your house and smoke with you guys... Hahahah. Or I could have you jump with me and we'd go smoke in like Hawaii! So would you guys do that? Hahahahahah This might not have made any sense but I think it would be sick.

2. That would be awesome. You'd be like a stoned version of Santa. You would still eat the milk and cookies though.

3. Your the reason paladins are killing Jumpers

4. Hahahahah you've seen the movie!

5. dude thatd be so badass. you have no idea how long ive spent wishing harry potter was real so i could be a wizard and everything would be a million fucking times easier.

6. d00d that would be like soooooo totally cool!

7. Yep....You're fucking ripped aren't you?