Haha popo got whats coming to him

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MidwestToker420, Mar 19, 2010.

1. so a few days ago my friend got pulled over by the cops, he had a jar of liquid LSD with him and the cop saw it sniffed it, couldn't smell anything, so the dumbass sticks his ENTIRE HAND into the jar and proceeds to lick his hand, so he questions my friend about what it is for like 5 min then out of no where takes like 2 or 3 steps back and just passes out on the ground. some people may not believe me but my friend got a video on his phone and i saw it, soo funny, i'll see if i can get it posted up here.

2. if that is legit, its fucking hilarious

3. Get the video up

4. hahahaha oh man that's fucking great

5. i'll try and get the video but its on a phone so im not 100% on how to do that any tips would be appreciated

6. send it as a text message, in the address bar put your email

7. Or if you have a memory card on your phone you can put that in a little flash drive thing and put it on your comp

8. I have a hard time believing a police officer dipped his whole hand in a jar of unknown substance (could by cyanide for all he knows) and proceeded to lick it off his hand... That said i will wait patiently for this video.

9. if i see the video ill believe it.

10. You're right, I don't believe you, because 1) what cop haphazardly starts licking an unknown fluid, and 2) since when did acid kick in after only 5 minutes? I'd love to see this video.

11. ive seen cops do stupider things

12. I ain't buying this until I see a video.

13. this is a 100% certifiably true story based on my extensive experience investigating the relationship between cops and jars of liquid lsd.

i do not need to see your video sir, i completely buy your made-up story.

14. I'll buy it.

I mean, the cop may have been stupid as hell for all we know
    and when he licked his hand he could've had more than a taste of acid...he coulda had like a small sips worth of it which I imagine is a shitton!

Edit: nvm no one else seems to buy it and they must know better than I.... :eek:

15. Haha

Get the video up..

Wtf was up wit the cop lickin his hand..?

Dumbass cop.... lol

16. [​IMG]
    Unless that's the cop this probably didn't happen.

17. Haha he wouldn't of even had to lick it to lose his mind. He was done before it ever hit his mouth. Hope he enjoyed his trip to the stratosphere. And oh yeah I hope that dash cam didn't get his plates. I'd hate to imagine the penalty for something like this.

By the way vid or it didn't happen.

18. Second thought, who the fuck pulls out their phone And starts filming when THEY get pullled over.

19. I'd like to believe this. but as everyone else has pointed out its not a very believable story.
    An actual police officer would never just stick there hand in a jar. what is the point in that????
    Also i kind of doubt even if it was good lsd, that someone would pass out over it. They would more than likely just flip out.

20. yea but cops have done stupid-ier things