haha oh man do i suck

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by adamBC, Aug 22, 2004.

1. i wonder if any of you guys are like me?

are perfectly cool and normal all the time, then once you get a little alone time with a girl, bingo, you turn into what can only be described as some sort of cartoon character?? saying the WORST possible comments ever and dropping/breaking/falling/generally making a moron of yourself.?

i do it all the time. had a great one last night. basically turned this girls kitchen into a bowl of stew. i just cleaned up and left, there were other people there, and god damn did i feel like an idiot :p

2. I feel ya man,

I ve done my fair share of stupid shit............

3. Haha...damn, I've done that a lot. And it takes about tw seconds to realize that I've just said the worst bs in my replies. But then again...I'm a man. I think we're supposed to act stupid around girls

4. lmfao, what were u trying to do?

and what stupid shit have u guys done?^^^^,...

5. yeah man lol, sometimes i think im really smooth.. then i think about what i just said and imm like... oh shit!

6. I'ts normal

7. heh im totally cool around girls partially cuz my g/f is crazy as hell but mainly cuz ive been dating since i was 7 years old so i learned everything real early im not proud of the fact that i lost my virginity at 8 years old but oh well some guys are just pimps like that lol j/k but seriously for some reason im just totally smooth no matter wat i dont think ive ever embarrased myself in front of a girl before

8. I remember a few months back, i was at a party with some friends. And there was this girl that my friend really liked. So i was like "c' mon man go for it". She was sitting alone on a couch and he went to sit beside her ( i could tell he was really nervous cause she's a total babe). So he starts talking to her "hey, wats your name". she looks over at him and had the weirdest kind of disgusted look on her face and says " um ur a thing is out"(something like that). It turns out that he's fly was down and he's boner was sticking right out!!! He just got up and ran outside and i almsot died laughing poor guy, he's never been the same around girls.

9. lmfao, that's hilarious...poor buddy though, imagine how embarrasing that would be? lolololol

10. Thats the biggest load of bullshit I've ever seen. Give me a fucking break. You've "never embarrassed yourself infront of a girl before"????
    Yeah fucking right.

11. man I hate it when you are looking at a girl ...and walking..and you walk into a door, or pole or somthin.....this has happened on several occasions...oh or when your leanin back in your chair...and you fall over...again several occasions... never had a hard on sticking out of my pants though **Knocks on wood**

12. god... i know theres a burn to be pulled outa "knocks on wood" considering the rest of the text...... but i just cant seem to get it...

the worst is when you acidentally hurt the girl. that happens to me more often than most cuz i got long lanky arms.

13. Can you even get a boner at 8 years old? That's fucking messed up.

14. lol hahahahahaha... but yea u can but i dont know if u can actauly finish until ur balls drop...9-11 id bet..idk i dont remeber